1 Day face to face training Duration: 8 hours
This one-day BOX course aims to give qualified fitness professionals the skills and techniques to perform, teach and design boxing based sessions for both 1:1 and group settings in a safe and effective manner. Furthermore, it has been created to upskill the trainer’s knowledge in physiology, application in communication and motivational strategies in order to build a positive and lasting relationship with their clients.
- Benefits of Boxing
- Hand wrapping technique for beginners
- Health and safety considerations and how to hold Pads/Mitts
- Teaching and coaching points for each of the foundation drills
- Learning basic punches, strikes, and kicks
- Design a basic combination of mitts training
- Deliver a signature product BOX class
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for any fitness professional that holds a level 2 fitness qualification or higher.
What are the pre-requisites?
To be eligible for this course, learners must hold a recognized level 2 fitness qualification and provide a copy of the certificate as a proof. A reasonable level of fitness, reading and writing skills is also recommended.