Yoga teacher, evaluator and an architect by profession. Been a fitness enthusiast ever since I can remember and got into Yoga by chance whilst dealing with a deblitating auto immune desease due to which several of my joints were badly affected. Was able to wean myself out of the disease with a combination of Yoga and alternative healing systems and have never looked back since then. Absolutely love the science of Yoga and thrive on sharing my knowledge and experience with others through my sessions, workshops and writings. Apart from taking regular Yoga classes write a weekly column in Bahrain this Week and have published my first book on Yoga titled,'The Yoga Handbook'. My eternal belief is that, 'Everything is Energy' so be the energy you want to see in others!
- 200 hrs. Hatha Yoga from SVYASA.
- 210hrs. Vinayasa Yoga from ATMAYAAN.
- Level 2 Yoga Teacher certified by The Ministry of Ayush, Govt. Of Inda.
- 30 hrs. Aerial Yoga TTC Yoga Alliance certified.
- Level 3 Yoga Teacher and Evaluator certified by The Ministry of Ayush, Govt. Of India
My Classes at Fitness First
- Hatha Yoga.
- Flow Yoga.